We are looking for a competent high-level English content editor/proofreader who can EDIT and PROOFREAD any English content.
This position is highly demanding — we are looking for someone competent enough to peer review, and proofread content produced by our writing team.
- Near-native English proficiency;
- Work experience and formal education is desirable, but not mandatory;
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics using the internet;
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word or similar software;
- Skilled and experienced in proofreading;
- Excellent spelling and grammar;
- Comparing and analyzing instructions with the resulting text;
- Assess a text based on its informational value;
- Fact-checking experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Available for occasional weekend work.
What we offer:
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future;
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment;
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career;
- Full-time position;
- Salary: €250 – €500/month
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in ENGLISH along with a cover letter.
Applications that do not fulfill these requirements WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. The cover letter will be used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language. Those who pass this first phase of recruitment will be given a short test article that will be used to determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.