Our client is an international marketing agency specializing in full-spectrum SEO services.
The company aims to turn its clients into a dominant force in their respective markets. Since SEO is a complex process consisting of a multitude of services, the company is comprised of highly specialized departments, each dealing with individual aspects of the SEO process. The work and cooperation among the departments is closely monitored, which ensures quality output and growth.
They are always on the lookout for professionals who want to join their team of smart and driven individuals who are committed to increasing quality output. Currently, they are on the lookout for a talented, motivated, and highly skilled Graphic Designer.
Can you visualize and create stunning graphics that send powerful messages and captivate the audience? Are you skilled in graphic design? If so, then we’d like to meet you.
The company’s marketing team is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer. They need a creative professional who can design everything from illustrations and logos to photos, layouts, social media graphics and more. The ability to follow instructions carefully and translate abstract concepts into powerful visual designs is a must. Teamwork and great organizational, communication, and time-management skills are also essential. If you have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into visual concepts, then keep reading.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Maintain brand identity while creating designs
- Create appealing images using your graphic design and photo-editing skills
- Select engaging and appropriate fonts to convey textual ideas
- Amend designs after feedback
- Optimize graphics for mobile and desktop users
What to bring
- English language skills
- Graphic design and photo-editing competence
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo and text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Time management and organizational skills
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good sense of aesthetics and creativity and the ability to apply it to proposals, social media graphics, email graphics, digital/web ads and pages
- Ability to thrive in a professional and highly dynamic work environment
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Previous social media work experience is highly preferable
- Strong knowledge of brand development and the creative process
- A basic understanding of human psychology
- Fast learning
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and with a working track tool such as Timedoctor
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
- Performance-based bonuses (can be as high as 100% of base salary)
- Remote work — work from home
- Opportunity to further your career in digital marketing
- Starting salary range: €350 – €800/month
Does the position of a Graphic Designer speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV, cover letter and portfolio in ENGLISH. These three documents mark the start of the application process, so we will use them to evaluate your solicitation. If you fail to include these documents and if they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your skills. The process includes several test assignments, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.