We’re searching for and assembling a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will become part of our growing marketing agency.
To that end, we are looking for a competent high-level English content writer willing to commit to a full-time position.
This position is highly demanding — we are looking for someone to deliver quality content of all types to an international audience. The content is comprised of articles, blog posts, web pages, copywriting, and more, and cover a wide range of topics. Furthermore, this person also has to be competent enough to do peer review and proofread content produced by the rest of our writing team.
- Near-native English proficiency
- Work experience and formal education is desirable, but not mandatory
- A good understanding of the nuances of copywriting for marketing
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics using the internet
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word or similar software
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Fact-checking experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Available for occasional weekend work
- Ability to communicate and write effectively, to generate well-written content quickly and independently
- Accept and implement feedback
What we offer:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Paid or unpaid internship for capable individuals who are unfamiliar with this line of work
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Salary range: 500–800 EUR
Once you have proven to be an excellent English content writer, you can train to become a manager or a marketing specialist and push the company’s goals further.
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in English along with a cover letter.
Applications that do not fulfill these requirements will not be taken into consideration. The cover letter is used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language. Those who pass this first phase of recruitment is given a short test article that will be used to determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.