We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this reason, we’re looking for a recruiter to help us assemble a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a dedicated Russian-speaking recruiter to join the HR department in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings on the Russian and Ukrainian job markets.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and people skills, a keen eye for details, as well as the ability to multitask and manage time well.
- Identify future hiring needs, prepare and post advertisements on various job platforms
- Collaborate with other departments to compile a list of job requirements
- Review and assess candidates’ applications and contact the suitable ones
- Enter candidate’s information in company’s database and keep the database up-to-date
- Conduct written interviews
- Inform candidates about the outcome of their application
- Answer candidates’ questions
- Search for new recruitment opportunities
- Take part in the recruitment-related projects
What to bring
- Near-native Russian and English proficiency
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, and similar software
- Excellent spelling and grammar in both languages
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Strong critical-thinking, fact-checking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver results under pressure
- Previous work experience isn’t necessary, but willingness to learn is
- Bachelor’s degree in Russian language
What we offer
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Salary: 400 EUR
Does the position of a Russian Speaking Recruiter speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH. These two documents mark the start of the application process, and they will be used for shortlisting. If they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your recruitment skills. The process includes several test assignments in both English and Russian to assess your knowledge of both languages, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.