Do you want to work in a modern, highly structured, and fast-growing marketing agency? Do you want to be part of what it takes to grow an online business from nothing to a successful company?
Talent Online, a subsidiary of a much more extensive network, is looking to hire ambitious, fast-learning, and capable individuals to join its vast marketing team. We have many sub-departments within our SEO and PPC department, where each individual is responsible for a specific task that brings results. Be part of the growing success.
- High-level English language skills
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Previous work experience is preferable, but not mandatory
- Interest in SEO
- Being able to acquire new information quickly and put it to use
- Being able to work rapidly on the computer (high mouse activity in Time Doctor)
- Excellent at writing English and formatting emails that lead to a high response rate
- Goal-driven and have a knack for negotiating
- Being creative and trying new ways to achieve results
- Capable of sitting 8 hours or more behind the computer
- Able to accept and implement feedback
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
What you will do:
- Search and realize backlinking opportunities
- Write effective emails to reach out to website owners, publishers, and potential clients
- Negotiate prices successfully to acquire backlinks
- Research expired domains
- Provide detailed guest post writing instructions to content writers
- Analyze the profile of websites in depth using various SEO tools, such as Ahrefs
- Find new marketing opportunities to grow an internet business
- Work closely in a team in a productive manner
What we offer:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Working in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Starting salary range: €250 – €450/month
As an SEO marketing assistant, the sky’s the limit. Everything is designed to facilitate the ambitious marketing entrepreneurs with opportunities for growth. You can become an SEO marketing specialist, then an SEO manager, eventually a marketing manager, marketing director, and finally, a business owner with a stake in the company.
Your base salary, along with your commission, depends on the value that you bring to the highly-structured organization that we have built. You will have full access to the resources, including capital, workforce, and technology, to create something significant and long-lasting.
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in English along with a cover letter.
Applications that do not fulfill these requirements will not be taken into consideration. The cover letter will be used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language. Those who pass this first phase of recruitment will receive a short test article that will be used to determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.