Do you want to manage business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest? Do you want to learn how to, or do you already know what it takes to grow a social media account?
As a social media specialist, you will manage and frequently update social media profiles of different businesses. You will be responsible for knowing how all aforementioned social media platforms operate, including the ins and outs of their advertising platforms. On top of that, you will devise strategies and achieve aims laid out by your manager. Together with content writers, you will be expected to publish content and engage with followers regularly.
Become part of a disciplined and well-structured marketing company that grows toward success.
- High-level English language skills
- Graphic design and photo-editing competence
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Previous social media work experience is highly preferable
- A basic understanding of human psychology
- A team player who can work independently, creatively, consistently, and professionally in a dynamic environment
- Fast learning
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Available for occasional work over the weekend.
What you will do:
- Develop long-term and short-term strategic plans and goals for social media
- Write engaging and trendy blog posts that attract the attention of the public
- Create appealing images using your graphic design and photo-editing skills
- Set up and run successful ads using social media’s advertising tools
- Interact with our followers and engage in discussions
- Coordinate with your manager to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns;
What we offer:
- Social media marketing training for people inexperienced with managing business profiles
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote work — work from home
- Biweekly payments
- Opportunity to further your career in digital marketing
- Starting salary range: 350–450 EUR.
Once you prove yourself to be a social media specialist, you will naturally get more responsibility and a higher budget to spend on social media ads. As a result, you will receive bigger bonuses and an increase in your salary. Eventually, you can become a candidate for the social media manager position with a team that you will manage.
If you’d like to apply for the position of Social Media Specialist, click on Apply Now and send us a copy of your CV, portfolio, and cover letter. If you fail to include any of the documents required, your application will not be taken into consideration.