Are you a US citizen currently living in the United States? Do you want to have a remote job and earn money doing the thing you love — writing? If so, keep reading.
We are looking for a native English content writer willing to commit to a part-time or full-time position and be part of a growing marketing agency.
The task will be to deliver quality content of all types to an international audience. The content is comprised of articles, blog posts, web pages, copywriting, and more, and cover a wide range of topics. Furthermore, this person also has to be competent enough to do peer review and proofread content produced by the rest of our writing team.
- Native English proficiency
- Higher education is desirable, but not mandatory
- Writing and editing experience desirable, preferably as a writer or editor of web content
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and similar software
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong critical-thinking, fact-checking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Available for occasional weekend work
- A good understanding of the nuances of copywriting for marketing
- Ability to communicate and write effectively, to generate well-written content quickly and independently
- Able to accept and implement feedback
What we offer:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV, a cover letter and several samples of your published work.
Applications that do not fulfill these requirements will not be taken into consideration.Those who pass this first phase of recruitment will be given a short test article that will be used to determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.