How a web page is structured and designed affects its conversion rate. Do you want to learn how to structure a web page optimally? Do you want to learn all the elements that a web page can consist of?
As a web page creator, you will work on preparing blueprints for aesthetically pleasing and high converting web pages. You will format and organize content on web pages using a wide array of elements. You will need to understand what the aim is of a web page. Then you will need to come up with an optimal way to portray it in terms of information and structure.
This blueprint will then be passed on to a designer who will be in charge of realizing it.
Although previous work experience with WordPress is desirable, it’s not mandatory, as Talent Online offers full training for people unfamiliar with this line of work.
- Understanding the aim of a web page and optimally structuring it to accomplish that aim
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Basic text and image formatting skills (in Paint.net or other photo-editing tools)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Ability to socialize technical information to a wide audience
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
What you will do:
- Research and analyze the elements of competitive web pages
- Use web page builders or photo-editing tools to create high performing web page blueprints
- Work closely with WordPress designers to successfully finalize the creation of a web page
- Coordinate with your manager to develop new web pages and improve existing ones
What we offer:
- Full training for people unfamiliar with this line of work
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote work — work from home
- Biweekly payments
- Great chance to further your career in digital marketing
- Starting salary range: 350–550 EUR/month
Once you’ve proven your excellence, there are many opportunities for growth. You can manage the web page creation and publishing department. You can also expand your set of skills and become a web page designer, essentially doubling or even tripling your salary.
If you’d like to apply for the position of a Web Page Creator, click on Apply Now and send us a copy of your CV along with your cover letter.