Are you interested to learn how to create websites? Do you want to take your first step towards becoming an on-page SEO professional?
Become part of the on-page SEO team and learn how to publish and optimize web pages.
Talent Online is looking for highly motivated and quick-to-learn individuals who are interested in working as WordPress content publishers.
As a content publisher, you will publish articles, blog posts, and web pages on WordPress-based websites. You will also format and optimize the content within existing templates to create fast and aesthetically pleasing web pages.
We offer full training, as well as performance-based bonuses and room for growth within the company, for candidates that are ready to learn and tackle everyday tasks and assignments.
- An eye for design and formatting
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Ability to conduct Internet research to find suitable images for blog articles
- Basic text and image formatting skills (in Paint.net or other photo-editing tools)
- Elementary knowledge of WordPress is desirable, but not mandatory
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
What you will do:
- Publish content from documents into WordPress
- Format text elements and spacings within WordPress
- Perform Internet research to find suitable images for our articles
- Resize, reformat, and compress images
- Meet deadlines as defined by you and a Project Manager
- Coordinate with other departments and your manager to ensure all content is published on time, cohesively, and accurately
- Communicate the status of your project to your manager and relevant project team members
- Track time with our company’s time tracking tools
What we offer:
- Full training for people unfamiliar with this line of work
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote work — work from home
- Biweekly payments
- Great opportunity for career advancement in the field of digital marketing
- Starting salary range: €250 – €300/month
Once you’ve proven yourself as an impeccable WordPress content publisher, you can:
- Be promoted to a manager responsible for teaching others how to do this job, and making sure all content is published and maintained in a timely fashion.
- Become a trainee for the WordPress Landing Page Creator position. You will be responsible for preparing a blueprint of how a landing page should be structured and what information it should contain.
If you’d like to apply for the position of a WordPress Content Publisher, click on Apply Now, and send us a copy of your CV along with your cover letter.