The terms “Talent Online,” “Us,” or “We” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Beatrixstraat 30, Doesburg, Gelderland 6981GN, The Netherlands; and whose company registration number is NL852487009B01.
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide to us directly
We collect your username, password, email address, and phone (optional) when you register for a Talent Online account.
We collect all the information that you willingly provide in your user profile (e.g. first and last name, picture, location, address, date of birth, phone number, CV, job title, salary, salary type, experience, age, gender, spoken languages, qualifications, job categories, videos, social media).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We use analytical tools in order to measure website traffic of Our Website. These tools will collect data sent from either Your device or Our Website. We collect information about the web pages that you access within our Website and your behavior within them. The data collected includes:
- IP address
- estimated location
- Internet browser
- other useful data that could be used to improve the Website, and make it more relevant to people searching for or offering jobs.
When collected, this information will be anonymized so that it would not be reasonably possible to identify any individual user.
Reasons for data collection
We collect and use Your information to help job seekers find jobs, employers to find candidates, and to improve our Website for Your benefit. We will use the personal information that you submit to:
- Create Your account, send You job alerts and other promotional materials
- Give You relevant search results and job recommendations
- Make Your resume and any additional job-related information available to employers seeking candidates
- Match employer job listings with job seekers
- Prevent fraud, spam, and any potentially fraudulent or illegal activities
- Enhance and optimize our Website for better user experience and improve security for job seekers, employers and website visitors.
Your information is shared with:
- Job seekers
- Third-party service providers that assist us with our operations, e.g. data storage, fraud detection, analytics, advertisement
Talent Online will never give access to your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge, or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on this website.
The length of time we will store your personal information will depend on its purpose. Talent Online shall store your personal information until:
- You are registered as a user
- We have a commercial purpose to do so
- It is reasonable to use it for internal reporting or rectification purposes, or
- To provide you with feedback and information you are entitled to request
We will not store your personal information for more extended periods of time than is required or permitted by law.
Access, change, or remove your personal data
You are entitled to:
- Access any personal information you have provided on our Website through your user profile
- Change your personal information available on our Website through your user profile
- Ask us to share with you, or delete all of your personal data related to you that we have stored, within a reasonable period of time.
If you have any questions, comments or want to exercise your rights, you can come in contact with us by using phone, mail or email.
Email address: [email protected]
Mail address: Beatrixstraat 30, Doesburg, Gelderland 6981GN, The Netherlands